About eAvisa – Norway’s greatest humour and satire newspaper
Since its inception in 2014, Eavisa has consolidated its position as Norway’s most visited humor and satire website. The site is one of several humor and entertainment websites operated by Digital Consult AS.
eAvisa has about 800,000 visits each month.
eAvisa is an entertainment site focusing on satire and humor. The site is intended only and written to entertain as well as put satirical and ironic angles on socially critical matters. No «news» or pictures should be taken literally or seriously. Sometimes, however, reality is even more insane than what we manage to come up with nonsense, spray and certain-wade! These articles are labeled «Amazing, but true»
Good and fun reading!
Do you want to advertise on eAvisa?
All questions and desires for cooperation can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want us to write about your business with a fun and entertaining angle and share this with our 450,000 followers on Facebook? In this way, your business gets a lot of exposure to far lower budgets than, for example, banner views. The articles we make about your business are available for 1 year and thus also increase your visibility in search engines.
Quickly about us:
- Stable traffic figures with over 800,000 readers each month (Google analytics figures)
- We create viral successes for our advertisers and are every week on the top lists of Norway’s most shared issues
- We use humor as a tool for debate, sharing and social media engagement
- All content is within Norwegian rules, but often «on-edge-humor» (As humor should be)
- We offer our advertisers article marketing, banner views and text links, as well as campaigns aimed at our 450,000 followers on Facebook.
Get in touch and we’ll find solutions that are suitable for your business.
On eAvisa we respect the copyright and all films are played on external servers with open sharing capabilities (e.g. YouTube) and we therefore conclude that the origin/source wants film and image further distributed. If you find a photo or movie you have rights to and wish this removed or miss the source reference please send us an email to email@example.com
We primarily retrieve images from Google’s free image service for commercial reuse